Jio has become the iconic brand and fasted telecom partner in the industry. Jio is making customers with a challenge to become most customer having telecom partner. But to use Reliance Jio you have to use 4G phones but at the time there are more 3G phones than 4G phones. So, there is a way to use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G phones.
Now the steps are below :
Method – 1 :-
- At first,Download Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App from Google Playstore. (You have to download both app)
- Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Select Network Mode to 4G LTE in the app.
- Click on Apply and make changes.
- Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim in the slot 1 and Switch ON your phone.
- Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone and make call with Jio Connect.
Method – 2: MediaTek Chipset Mobiles
In the market there is most of the MediaTek chipset devices are available. If you want to use Reliance Jio 4G in this
3G enabled Mediatek phone you have to go through some processes. If you are in doubt about the processor of your phone then you have to download CPU-Z from the play store.Your phone must have at least Android Kitkat 4.4. Here are the steps..
- At first, Download CPU-Z App from Playstore
- Install and open the CPU-Z App.
- Now wait few seconds it will Fetch your all devuce information and you can see all your device information on the screen
with the Help process in the CPU-Z app.
- If your phone is using “Mediatek Chipset” then CPU-Z will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen in the SoC tab.
- Now Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G device to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G device.
- With the help of MTK engineering mode Application you can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones. This mode is also called Service Mode.
- Open the MTK Engineering Mode App on your phone.
- Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
- That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
- Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your phone and you will get the Reliance Jio Network in your 3G phone.Method – 3 : Qualcomm Chipset Mobiles
- If you can not change your device in 1st method and can not use Reliance Jio 4G in your device. Then, the chip set of your device is surely Qualcomm Chipset. For that users there is the steps …
- First of all, Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App from Playstore or any other sources.
- Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) App on your 3G android device.
- Click on (Three dots which is available in Top right side of the app).
- Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
- Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- That’s it, Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device (Slot 1) and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
We have posted three methods in this article hope these steps will help you to make your 3G phone in 4G and help to use Reliance Jio 4G in your device. By the Happy New Year Offer, customers can get unlimited calling and data in Reliance Jio 4G. This will help all to change the device and happy to use.