The City union Bank is among the oldest government-provided facilities in India. It was initially known by the name of Kumbakonam Bank Limited and it was established in the year 1904. The bank has served for more than a century and still is giving quality banking and financial services.
This bank is located in Tamilnadu State. This bank has over 600 branches in India due to its large number of customers. The customers can enjoy a variety of services like insurance policies, forex, loans, corporate banking, consumer banking and investment banking. This Bank has spread branches both locally and internationally. This bank uses advanced technology where one can transact funds using net banking and mobile banking services.
This bank was the first bank to launch the AI power robot in 2016 naming it as Lakshmi. The customers of this bank can access this AI through the bank’s official website. The AI has skills and knowledge to answer over 120 questions related to banks thus providing better and convenient services. The advancement in technology of the bank allows the clients to access bank accounts using mobile devices anywhere at any time.
CUB net banking services
- Mobile banking.
- NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer).
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- Transfer money from CUB to different banks.
CUB Net Banking Registration
New CUB net banking users need to register to the website by following the simple steps to avail the online bank services:
- Open the official union Bank portal.
- On the main select on the option personal banking.
- On the new page check for an option user access for new user registration.
- This will open up a page which will display an application form where you are required to enter your details such as account number, customer id / CIF number etc. which is printed on the passbook. You also need to have your Debit card number, ATM details, etc.
- Next enter user id and password of your choice then enter transaction password your email address and your mobile number.
- Double check all the details. Ensure that the registered mobile number should be registered at the bank account as well.
- After the click on the proceed button, the system will send an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the space provided to verify the details.
- Now you will receive a success message from the portal. The user can now lock into the net banking page to enjoy different services.
- Keep all your login details safe and protected.
Set CUB Net Banking Password
If you want to set your CUB net banking login password then follow the steps below in order to complete the objective:
- Go to the official CUB Net Banking login portal.
- Select the option “Set/Reset Password”.
- Enter your branch and customer ID into the given boxes.
- Select if you have an ATM card or not.
- If you do have an ATM card, enter your ATM card details and click on ‘Login Password’, ‘Transaction Password’ or ‘MPI’, whichever you want to set and click on continue.
- If you do not have any ATM card, enter your date of birth and PAN card and then select the facility which you require.
- Click on continue to proceed further.
Change CUB Net Banking Password
Password should be kept safe to avoid any unauthorised transaction of funds from your account. In case you forgot your CUB Net banking password, the has to follow a few steps in order to retrieve / reset his or her password:
Resetting your password
- Visit the official CUB Net Banking website.
- On the homepage select the option ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the page will send an OTP on your number to verify your identity.
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Enter your new password, re-enter it for confirmation and click the submit button.
- For those we need to change their password, they can do so by login in to the official website.
- Once you have successfully locked in you can click the option ‘Change Password’ on the dashboard.
- The page will ask you to follow a few steps after which you will be able to make a new password for your account.
How to transfer funds using CUB Net Banking?
In order to transfer money from one CUB account to another CUB account or to any other bank account the user can use the CUB net banking. In order to use CUB net banking to transfer money follow the given steps:
- Visit the official CUB Net Banking website.
- Login into your account.
- Open the ‘Fund Transfer’ section in the portal.
- Based on your preference, select ‘Own Transfer’, ‘Other CUB Accounts’ or ‘Other Bank Accounts’.
- Enter the required details in the provided form.
- If you haven’t added the beneficiary then click on ‘Add Beneficiary’ under the ‘Manage Beneficiary’ sub-section of Fund Transfer.
- Complete the form with all the required details filled in.
- Enter the Transaction Password to complete the transfer.
Transaction password would be provided to you by CAB at the time of kab net banking activation through mail / SMS.
How to check account balance of a CUB account using a missed call?
In order to check your account balance using a missed call you need to register your mobile number by visiting the bank. The process of registration will take around five working days. After successfully registering your mobile number follow the steps below to check your account balance using missed call:
- Call on the number: 9278177444
- After telling the number the balance in your account will be shown on your mobile phone.
This simple process will take only a few minutes and is the easiest way to check your account balance.
Also read: IOB Net Banking Login & Registration
City Union Bank (CUB) Netbanking Customer Care
Customers can register their feedback, queries and complaints using either of the two following ways:
- City Union Bank (CUB) customer care email ID: email@example.com
- City Union Bank (CUB) Customer Care number (valid in all states): 044 71225000.