The Idea call history consists of the details of people you missed, received, and called. These details are always saved on the server and can be easily accessed with the help of telecommunication tools.
With intelligent software and advanced technology applications, you can quickly check Idea’s call history without even using OTP and having access to the smartphone.
The main details that can be fetched from the Idea call details include duration, SIM owner details, number, and amount charged.
If you want to know about how you can check Idea call history details online, then you are going to love this guide. Also, there are some intelligent strategies that you can use to check the Idea cellular call details prepaid of different numbers without OTP.
How can you get the call history of any Idea number without using OTP?
Some methods can be used to get the call history of the Idea number.
For example – A parent can use this strategy to access the Idea call history statement of their child for safety purposes.
Also read: Sw418 Live Login
Here are the steps to get call history
- First, you need to sign up for the Cocospy app from your smartphone.
- Initially, it will ask you to type your email address and password for registration.
- After this, you need to select the Operating System of the target device, like iOS or Android.
- After that, you have to pick the plan. It is recommended to choose premium (86% discount) as it will only cost you $9.99 every month if you are buying it for 12 months.
- In addition, to call history, the premium plan will allow you to check phone locations and WhatsApp messages in real time.
- Once the payment is completed via debit card or PayPal, you can install the Cocospy app on the device.
- After that, you have to enter your Idea number in the app to get their call history of all time.
- My Idea login call history
- First, install the Idea app on your Android or iPhone smartphone.
- After this, enter your idea number in the box provided.
- You have to now verify with the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now, your registration will be completed.
- Once registration is completed, you will be taken to the dashboard.
- Next, tap on My Account and then open call history to Idea last 5 call details.
- Idea customer care to the rescue
Every sector requires customer care service. And the business of telecom has been on board since the beginning. Customer satisfaction is always the top priority in the industry for multiple reasons. Suppose the telecom operator has a reputation for excellent customer service.
In that case, it will not only enhance the branding but it will also drive them to shine in a place that is full of telecom companies. It is all because earning customer’s trust is very difficult, mainly when you cannot speak to them face to face.