Launchpad Brevard is a platform widely used by students, their parents, and teachers of the institution. This platform allows them to access the organization’s resources, including digital tools, easily. If you are also trying to access the Launchpad Brevard page, then you have landed at the right place, as here we are going to tell you a complete step-by-step procedure about the same.
How can you log in to Brevard Launchpad?
Remember that if you are an early user of Launchpad Brevard, you should remember only one thing: as a primary user, you have to create an account with the help of your information.
You are needed to provide genuine and accurate information every time you are trying to access Launchpad Brevard. That is, trickery or no trickery can be used. The information offered will be needed while logging into your Launchpad Brevard account.
Launchpad Brevard login
You can follow the below steps to log in to Launchpad Brevard.
- First, open the official website of Launchpad Brevard with the help of link https://launchpad.classlink.com.brevard
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Here, you will get an attractive page in front of you where you can find the option of ‘quick guide’.
- After clicking on the quick guide, you will get a quick guideline of class link tutorials. You can find the sign-in link below the quick guide link.
- Now, below this, you will find the option of ‘sign in with Microsoft’. You can also use your Microsoft account to log in to Launchpad Brevard.
- So, first, you have to enter your email address, Skype ID or phone number and then click on the sign-in button to complete the remaining process.
- Now, hit the sign-in option, and you will be taken to the new page where you can access your account.
How do you reset the forgotten/lost password of Launchpad Brevard?
- Just below the login option, you will find an option of ‘help, I forgot my password’. After clicking on it, you have to enter your username and then click on the tick mark.
- After this, you have to complete your required task, and you can quickly sign in to the account with the help of Quick Card in the location just below the sign-in.
- Now, you will receive the password reset link in your email.
- You have to open that email, and there will be a link provided.
- Click on this link, and you will be taken to the password reset page.
- Here, you have to enter your new password, which you want to use to log in to Launchpad Brevard.
- Make sure to follow all password-creating rules, i.e., the password should be a minimum of 8 characters extended and should have upper and lower care with symbols and numeric.
- After entering the password, click on the submit button, and your password will be changed.
- Now, on the login page, you can use this password to access the account of Launchpad Brevard.